Pathway of Hope
A Journey for Families
With The Salvation Army’s Pathway of Hope, a better future is possible.
Do your children have a better chance than you did? Are you concerned about the basics that you need for you and your family? You can take the first step today by joining the Pathway of Hope to help you navigate the challenges to a better future. To get there, a caseworker will work with you to design a plan around your individual goals, needs and strengths.
Who Can Join?
You’re eligible if:
- You have at least one child under the age of 18.
- You’re ready to take action!
What will it involve?
Caring today for your family’s needs while building a strong future can be challenging. The Salvation Army team will walk along side you on your family’s journey:
- Mapping it out— Meet with a caseworker to develop a personalized action plan.
- Staying on track— Chart your progress and see your success with your dedicated caseworker on a regular basis.
- Passing the six month mile marker— See where you are at six months and decide what’s next on your journey.
- Looking ahead— Celebrate your successes. Adjust any further goals. Encourage others.
Resources & Connections
Through your involvement with Pathway of Hope, you’ll be introduced to both Salvation Army and other services that are available within your community which offer:
- A network of support
- A sense of community
- Holistic programs
- Spiritual guidance
Service connector to:
- Job training
- Health services
- Childcare and education
- Housing options
- Legal services
- And much more…
For more information, please call our Social Services Department at (504) 899-4569.