The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary of the Jackson MS Corps exists for the sole purpose of “Others”. Carrying on the tradition and emphasis William Booth stressed in his one word telegram over 100 years ago. Serving “Others” is at the core of every program, project and fundraiser we support and promote.
Our mission is to be “The Army Behind The Army” helping The Salvation Army meet the need of others at the point of need.
Come join us! We meet the second Wednesday of each month at our Community Worship Center at 570 East Beasley Road in Jackson, MS. Come as our special guest at 11:30 for lunch followed by our membership meeting from 12:00 – 1:00. For more information, please call 601-982-4881.
We understand that it can be difficult to fit another activity into your schedule, but your yearly membership donation alone helps the Auxiliary to accomplish its purpose by helping to strengthen the financial base of The Salvation Army.
- Invitations to attend yearly fundraisers
- A variety of volunteer opportunities
- The opportunity to work with individuals who have dedicated their lives to the service of others
- A yearly directory which includes membership, history and upcoming events
- Blessings for contributing to the work of the most revered charitable Christian organization in the world
CLICK HERE TO APPLY to be a member
Lourie Hollingsworth, President
Kay Lindsey, Vice President
Kiffany Lee, Membership Chair
Peggy Runnels, Secretary
Becky Tilton, Volunteer Coordinator
Gwen Bell, Treasurer
Millie Hardy, Public Relations
Sheree Dukes, Chaplain
Diane Smith, Care Committee Chair