2016 Angel Tree registration
Madison County, Alabama
Applications will be taken at 2114 Oakwood Avenue on the following days:
Please call 256-536-5576 to schedule an appointment.
2017 dates coming soon!
Please bring the following information to determine qualification for service:
- Picture ID for all adults in the household
- Birth certificate for each eligible child (must be 1-12 years of age at Christmas)
- Custody paper if applicable
- Lease Agreement, rent receipt, or mortgage payment booklet which shows proof of address
- Proof of all income, earned and unearned, for every member of your household
- Proof of all bills for household
- Tenant Profile if applicable (HUD/Section 8)
If you have no income and someone else pays ANY of your bills, we MUST see their ID and income information as well as your own. Applicants who do not qualify will be called within a week of registering.
- Please know clothing sizes of child(ren)
- Please have in mind 3 gift items for each child
Call The Salvation Army at 256-536-5576 ext. 72 for more information.
Please do not bring children. Children will not be allowed inside the building or left unsupervised outside the door.