Volunteers are needed year round.
Volunteers are a crucial part of what we do here at The Salvation Army. We would love for you to join us and be involved in making a difference in our community. Individuals, groups, and companies are welcome. There are many opportunities to serve.
For more information, contact Captain Kelly Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-536-5576 x 18.
The first step in becoming a disaster worker with The Salvation Army’s Emergency Disaster Services program is to create an online profile and complete a simple application. Click here to begin the process.
2114 Oakwood Avenue
- Hosting a Food or Hygiene Supply Drive
- Assisting with special events/activities
2112 Oakwood Avenue, Huntsville
- Straightening Display Area
Emergency Shelter & Lodge
- Food Line Servers
The Salvation Army begins to schedule holiday volunteers in September. If you love to spread Christmas cheer then there’s a place for you with Angel Tree or Red Kettles. Just click the links below for more information or to sign up!
- Kettle Bell Ringers beabellringer.com
- Angel Tree Registration Workers AngelTreeVolunteer
- Angel Tree Tag Preparation AngelTreeVolunteer
- Angel Tree Booth Workers AngelTreeVolunteer
- Angel Tree Distribution AngelTreeVolunteer