The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama Angel Tree Program helps thousands of children each year know the joy of opening a gift on Christmas morning. Whether it’s a toy or new clothing, it’s a special moment that we want every family to share.
The Angel Tree Program will be assisting low income, working families in Mobile and Baldwin Counties with Christmas gifts for their children aged 1-12 (born 2004 – 2015).
For 2016, The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama is using an appointment SLIP process for Angel Tree applicants. You may pick up an appointment slip, with the date and time of your registration appointment, at one of the following locations:
- The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama Area Command
1009 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36604
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store
3200 Moffett Road, Mobile, AL 36607
There is no need to call for an appointment this year. Simply stop by and pick up an appointment slip. But please do not pick up a slip unless you qualify.
To qualify, you must fit one of these categories:
- A parent must be working or enrolled in college classes
- A single parent with a preschool child
- A grandparent with LEGAL custody of child (documentation will be required)
2016 Angel Tree Registration Appointments will be held September 26 – 29 and October 8.
We are no longer accepting Angel Tree applications.
Please bring the following documentation to the appointment:
- Picture ID for head of household
- Certified Birth Certificates for ALL children in the home, ages 1-12 years old
- Social Security Cards or original legal documents bearing Social Security or ID numbers for ALL household members
- Income and expense verification for 1 month including pay stubs
- Verification of SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill, Rent/Lease receipts)