The Salvation Army of Coastal Alabama is so proud to have made the 2012 holiday season a little brighter for those in need throughout Mobile and Baldwin Counties. Each year, we serve thousands of families through our various holiday programs.
Just a few highlights:
- The Red Kettle Campaign raised $189,000 throughout Mobile and Baldwin Counties (up $35,000 from last year)!
- Close to 2,000 children in need received Christmas gifts through the Angel Tree program.
- The Neediest Families Campaign raised $170,000 through our partnership with the Press-Register/al.com.
- Nearly 2,000 people enjoyed a hot meal at The Salvation Army for Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner.
- We had more than 500 volunteers give their time to help others in need through The Salvation Army this holiday season!
Click below to find out more about each program and how you can get involved!